Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lauren

Lauren has so much personality! I love the way she smiles with her whole face. She is so blessed to have awesome parents (her dad Chris was the "squirrel" for the picture with Lauren's cousins in the other post). She was full of smiles this time (with bribes of Smarties and Mattox of course). They are such a genuinely happy family. Thanks for letting me spend time with you guys again.



I love this coat and hat Lauren's grandma bought her. Too cute! You'd never know it was 80+ degrees outside when we took this picture!




0 What do you think? - Leave a comment...:

FACEBOOK - Current clients....if you would like a few of the photos from your session emailed to you for your facebook page, please let me know. They will be web-resolution images with my logo on them (great way to show off your babies AND your FAVORITE photographer!) You can also right-click and save the photos I post on this blog. (Just please use them only for social websites and not to reprint).


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP