Friday, July 10, 2009

Titus

I've photographed Titus and his brother Drake since they were born. Their mom works with me and has become a good friend. Titus turned two and LOVES trains, so we headed for the Yukon Train Museum and tracks. He wanted nothing to do with my camera and sitting still so we were on the run. About a week after we shot these, he had to be hospitalized with MRSA and was very, very sick. He is still recovering and will be fine, but I am so glad we were able to capture some giggles and smiles during this session.



Big brother Drake wanted to make sure I saw him standing on mom's car being brave...that boy can talk up a storm...









1 What do you think? - Leave a comment...:

Sara July 13, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

as always love the pics! you are incredibly patient to put up with a 2 year old on the run. love the picture you posted of drake too. i'll have to be sure to show him that tonight. he'll think he's the star for sure. :)

FACEBOOK - Current clients....if you would like a few of the photos from your session emailed to you for your facebook page, please let me know. They will be web-resolution images with my logo on them (great way to show off your babies AND your FAVORITE photographer!) You can also right-click and save the photos I post on this blog. (Just please use them only for social websites and not to reprint).


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP