Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Abbigale


Isn't this little girl just adorable? She wore the cutest tutu and blinged out shirt with absolutely the biggest bow I have ever seen! She also brought her parents and two big dogs for family pictures. I definitely have a soft spot for little girls!








0 What do you think? - Leave a comment...:

FACEBOOK - Current clients....if you would like a few of the photos from your session emailed to you for your facebook page, please let me know. They will be web-resolution images with my logo on them (great way to show off your babies AND your FAVORITE photographer!) You can also right-click and save the photos I post on this blog. (Just please use them only for social websites and not to reprint).


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP