Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Elizabeth

I can't believe how big Baby Elizabeth is! We have been shooting Elizabeth every three months and she had definitely gotten a few more rolls since our last session. She was so giggly and smily - as long as I kept her off the grass. The minute I had her sit on grass, she tensed up and cried. Back to the sidewalk or rocks and she was smily again. It was quite comical! Grass-phobia!







0 What do you think? - Leave a comment...:

FACEBOOK - Current clients....if you would like a few of the photos from your session emailed to you for your facebook page, please let me know. They will be web-resolution images with my logo on them (great way to show off your babies AND your FAVORITE photographer!) You can also right-click and save the photos I post on this blog. (Just please use them only for social websites and not to reprint).


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP