Wednesday, May 20, 2009

JC

Wow how six months can change a child! JC is one of my all-time favorite little clients. But SO different from his first birthday pictures! Last fall (and every other session) JC would sit and smile at me, flirt and giggle, raise his eyebrows, etc. Now that he is 18 months old, he has a different idea! He did not want to sit still, but instead would rather run, sprint, crawl or jump.....any other direction than my camera! My favorite picture of him is his dad shaking him upside down. He also had this really funny (forgive me Jazmine...) mini-fit developing. It was funny to be on my side of the lens, since I've been on the other side before (3 times, actually!) I love you JC! Thanks for letting me capture these silly memories too...







I love these two pictures with grandma (above) and running to great grandma (below).

0 What do you think? - Leave a comment...:

FACEBOOK - Current clients....if you would like a few of the photos from your session emailed to you for your facebook page, please let me know. They will be web-resolution images with my logo on them (great way to show off your babies AND your FAVORITE photographer!) You can also right-click and save the photos I post on this blog. (Just please use them only for social websites and not to reprint).


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP